Travel can mean encountering the unexpected, ranging from the inconvenient to truly serious. Travel protection plans offer comprehensive benefits to meet the challenges of travel and help you enjoy a worry-free trip. Cruises 'n More Travelrecommenes Access America Travel Insurance.
Not sure you need travel protection? We have compiled the "Top 10" to highlight the importance of purchasing a plan before you depart on your trip:
1. "Iíve become ill and donít feel well enough to travel" When you purchase a plan that offers trip cancellation/ interruption coverage within a specified period of your initial trip deposit, you are eligible for waiver of pre-existing medical conditions. That means you can cancel your trip for an unforeseen sickness - and be reimbursed for any non-refundable expenses relating to your trip.
2. "My travel supplier just declared bankruptcy" Common carriers with financial difficulties are becoming increasingly common. Purchasing trip cancellation/ interruption coverage from a third party can protect you and your trip investment against such an occurrence.
3. "I think my son has an ear infection Ė whatís "ear infection" in Italian?" Plans offer 24-hour worldwide assistance. Call toll-free to access 24 hour medical assistance helpline to receive advice or get information on English-speaking doctors in your area.
4. "We were on our way home when the airline went on strike" The trip delay benefit covers a portion of your expenses for strikes that affect public transportation.
5. "I arrived but my luggage didnít" Whether your bag is lost or merely delayed, you can be reimbursed for the purchase of clothing and personal articles so you can enjoy your vacation.
6. "My father-in-law fell and injured himself Ė I normally care for him" The illness or injury of family members is also included under covered reasons to cancel. Itís important to remember that even if you are fit to travel other events may make departing on your trip unthinkable.
7. "We missed our connection because of a flight delay" You arrive in your connecting city but your flight is long gone and the next flight is not until tomorrow morning. The travel delay offers coverage for accommodations and meals.
8. "We were traveling when I suddenly developed chest pains" When a medical emergency happens far away from home and from proper medical facilities, you want to ensure you receive adequate care. Medical evacuation benefit will cover emergency transportation for you to the nearest facility or back home.
9. "A terrorist act has occurred in a city through which my flight will be connecting" Both domestic and international terrorist acts are covered reasons to cancel your trip provided the act occurs in the insuredís city of destination and you must be scheduled to arrive in that city within 30 days following the terrorist incident.
10. "My wallet Ė with my cards and passport Ė has been stolen" Emergency assistance services will assist you in reporting your lost documents and make arrangements for an emergency cash transfer should that be required. As well, the baggage benefit provides coverage for loss due to the unauthorized use of your card. If you still have questions about what may or may not be covered, pleasecontact Cruises Ďn More Travel at 636-463-2648